Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ugly Artwork: Faster than a Speeding Bullet...

First of all, yes, it's been a month since my last post. Shut up already.

Secondly, as you may or may not know, I am now a moderator on Giant in the Playground. This is an incredible honor for me. I have been a member of the community for over three years now and love it dearly. To serve it is incredibly satisfying.

Anyway, I'm putting up a worldbuilding post pretty soon. I need to get some logs from an IRC chat and a friend of mine is searching for them. To tide you over until then, here's this picture:

It's a character I'm playing in a superhero play-by-post. The concept of the campaign is essentially "A crippled Bruce Wayne founds the Xavier Institute and forms an X-Men/JLA amalgam". My character is Peter Parker, your friendly neighborhood Superman. As you can see, the costume is very inspired by that of Invincible, who is also a bit of a Spidey-Supes mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment