Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ugly Artwork: The Doc and the Djinn

Now, those who know me may know I like to draw some digital art in the style of my favorite webcomic, Order of the Stick. The little penguin-looking fellow with the cloak and the staff? Drawn by me.

From time to time, I'll show off some of that art here. Here's my most recent piece, a faux movie poster:


As some of you might have guessed, the picture is inspired by Team Fortress 2. The poster is a parody of 80's buddy movies using the best Medic/Heavy team on the server I frequent. I'm a bit pleased with the explosion in the background. It looks sufficiently Michael Bay-ish.

If you want to play TF2 with me, possibly to laugh at my improbably poor aiming skills and ridiculously high ping, I most frequently play on the Chocolate Hammer server at 68.232.183.52:27015.

No comments:

Post a Comment